Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~!@#$%^&*

Haiya..................
Why raining??
Sometimes raining does make me feel better,but its not for today.
having complicated feelings today~
Feeling to ignore the world.


Mountains of homework...
I still haven't finish my PP correction,1/4 more to go...last copy!!!
Account.... Account.....
PP......PP.......


Need to do slide show for the PA.
And now I only realise that I didn't bring back the PA textbook.
How clever I am...


Tuition just now.
not enough sleep..
beh song...
no car park..
stomachache...
traffic jam when I back...
stupid cars cut in my lane.
no manners, THAT'S MY LANE!!!

Now going to do the PA slide show...
But I feel so sleepy.

4 comments:

  1. Xuan²~
    Homeworks are not meant to be done, at least not so quickly.
    Because when you do, new ones will be given.
    Teachers just don't know when to stop~ =P

    Life's full of obstacles,
    tough times never last but tough people do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... ah dee..
    so gam dung you comment here...
    cannot like your comment here o...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xuan...
    I'm so sorry for that...
    Damn sorry......

    ReplyDelete