Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I will always Love DIGI

oh! today about 7.00pm,I heard my dad's phone ringing..
Nothing special leh..
Nolar! My dad using DIGI ma...
Then I go and check my phone..
Wahaha! DIGI big big word shown on my wallpaper... no more EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY!
What a big news for all digi users!
And everyone seems so happy when we get our line back..
In facebook,everyone grumbling wana change to Celcom or Maxis..
But,I will still be loyal to my dear DIGI!!!
I will follow you...
Follow you wherever you may go....
lalalallalalala.....
Can you see the yellow man behind me?
Another important thing,when I am out to meeting in church,
my dear brother help me to write "i am stupid xuan" in my msn.
Just want to make it clear here.
I won't admit that I am stupid in public places...
haha...that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment