Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My STPM result o....

It has been a while since the last time I use English to write.
I thought STPM friends are going to post their feeling after getting excellent results? But,none of them post about that.
haha...
Of course I'm not going to announce my pointer here, if you are interested, you can either send me a message or a call will do..
I will reply if I'm in good mood.kekeke~

Recently I found out something.That's when you got really good result, your consolation is useless for others.
You can't understand their feeling at this time. Although I am not included in the 'good result' group, i will still keep quiet in facebook, not commenting, or posting any emo status. I strongly believe that time heals.
We cannot control ourselves to feel bad, because we expected to be better, but it turns out another way round.
Seriously, I am not really satisfied with my result, but now, I 'see open' already.haha!
So FRIEDNS, hoping that you can overcome this feeling and continue to move on,sincerely. ^^
Lastly, I'm waiting for my Kow Pow ice-cream to come back. Evidence here. She can't run away,haha!
Faster come back lar!!!
And also the one accompany me on 21st night. Thanks a lot! =)

The day after i got my result, I am afraid to tell others.. But, you know, Khai Mun teachers won't let me go as the same for my relatives. But, I am touched. They said :" Well done,you did it well." Thanks, although majority of them know it is not a really good result.
I'm sorry that I didn't reply some messages. I apologize for that.

Thanks for those who concerned about my future, searching informations about the courses offering by different local U for me, I appreciate them a lot!!
Erm, some are curious about what course I am going to take, same answer, I hope to be doctor. then I can open clinic beside Sin Hui's.haha!
But, this joke can't last long. It is time to think what I should choose with this pointer.
I saw Mr.Lee today and he kept telling me not to choose critical courses like Accountancy,Economics and ....

Lastly, really last liao. There's no miracles in STPM. Don't try to go shortcut.

2 comments: