Sunday, November 14, 2010

MUET,the meaningless one.

Erm,it seems that everyone is concerning about my MUET exam,
I am so lazy to say the same thing over and over again.
So,that's the use of blog.
haha!

Here comes with the Reading paper first.
I managed to finish 45 questions on time.
I read the last passage for twice! ya! twice.
This is the first time I have adequate time to do all the questions.
I've improved?? haha...I am not sure.
Don't misunderstand,I am not sai meng'ing.
I really read the passage for twice because I can't get the main idea of it.
But,what made me feel sad is that I saw a lot of familiar words,
They said they know me cause i've check their meaning before.
But I can't remember them.. aha~ laugh lar...laugh lar...

Secondly is the Writing paper.
Sorry lo<-----Mr.lim used to say this I am weak in analysing and interpreting graphs. Between 150-200 words,I am not able to put in all the figures shown in the graph. This is the first question. The second one: In an arranged marriage,the husband or wife is chosen by the parents or the elders.What do you think for this practice in today's society?Discuss. I mana tau o..haha~ I saw others keep on writing,I don't have much points. Ya,I can never write an good essay.So?? The last paper.Listening. Every time the speaker said:" YOU ARE GIVEN ONE MINUTE NOW TO WRITE DOWN YOUR ANSWERS" Then,everyone will ha? or Haiz.... Where are the answers hiding?? Couldn't hear any.haha! Erm,sui bian write lo........sui bian lor.... I'm not suprise to get band 3 again for this time. As what Lien Chen have said:" Duno why you all retaking MUET,meaningless." haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment