Saturday, November 10, 2012

I am not lazy 2

Yo...
Jie Hui ate roti planta and rain as her kuah. Taste good mou??

3/11/12
It was our faculty's night. 









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/11/12
You know what is Marathon, but have you heard about Dogathon before??

It is all about DOGGIES !!!!!
This event held annually in Bukit Expo, UPM.
The dog's lovers bring their doggy to join the activities.
Seriously I am afraid of dogs. I will keep them far far away from me.
I never dye my hair, but i saw the dogs dye their fur with different colour. 
New era, it is better to be a dog than a human. 
here are the photos.






They are playing games. The guy need to eat the biscuits on the chair, while the dog have to eat the dog's food. At the same time, the guy need to finish the puzzle on the board. The fastest pair to complete the task will be the winner. 







Actually, there are still many photos, but they are not in my phone. 
If are you interested, you can click into this page and see the photos.
This is the Huskyzone Creation (Here)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/11/12
Finally it is Thursday, our mid-sem break started.
Sheep fetch me back and I request for the bear paw bun before having our dinner.
I can't search the location of the shop in google map plus my phone's battery is low.
So, we just try to find it around the area. Yeah, We got it. It is so easy to find based on my 6th sense. 
hahaha....




When I'm home, my brother made me a cup of mocktail
I don't really remember what he mix together,
But, it taste good!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------




This happened to me. Please don't ask me how i drink it after that. I won't tell you.
^^













2 comments: