Friday, November 9, 2012

I am not lazy

16.10.2012

"EYE OF THE SKY"
a German contribution to the ASEAN- EU Year of Science, Technology & Innovation 2012

Only 10 of us joined this exhibition in GMI (German-Malaysian Institute)
We are exempted from the morning German class.





German Lecturer


The views of the earth from the satellite.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


29.10.2012

After Haji holidays, everyone is rushing back for works and studies. Yea,me too.
I was planning to go back on Monday to avoid being stuck on the highway. By the way, I forced to back on Sunday. 
Beyond what we expected, It started to jam after a few minutes journey from my house. It usually takes 10-15 minutes to reach the first tol and we used 40 minutes that night. I supposed to reach hostel before 12am. Obviously I cant reach on time, so I decided to stay overnight at ah sou's house in KL.

I skipped classes on Monday. Actually i can make it, but I told my brother he can fetch me back whenever he wants to. So, we go wet. 
Woke up at 10.30am and slept back. Gor gor came back at 11am. No electrical supply suddenly, can't use unifi. Went out for lunch with ah sou during her lunch break. After lunch, ah sou back to work and we headed to One Utama to WET.

High Tea in L.Table, The food and beverage section of Lavender.








Capuccino






We sat there for nearly 2 hours. Nice atmosphere of the cafe and made me feel calm comfortable. The only thing that spoiled our mood is the wifi. The line is really poor,can't even connect it. And gor said, the service is going down compare with the first time he went there.

Before ah sou finish working, we went to another place.



I drank half the glass and beh tahan liao.
Gor settled the whole jug. hoho 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


End of the year usually rains a lot, shuang shuang then rain, shuang shuang steam us as if we are in the owen.
I was extremely happy to be at home, I can bath with warm water.
Do you know how much courage I need to bath with cold water every evening?
I would stand in front of the running water and stare at it for a few seconds.
Touch it with my fingertips and start shivering.
Chilling with the freezing water, hoping to have water heater in hostel.
I would ask Aladdin for the water heater if i can meet him.
Finally .... I'M HOME!!!!!

CHONG JIE HUI, IM NOT LAZY!!!











1 comment:

  1. 好啦好啦!你赢完咯~我才是懒惰那个。><

    ReplyDelete